Elemental Container Inc. subsidiary of Tournaire S.A.
Elemental Container Inc, based in Union, New Jersey, is a major full-service supplier of aluminum containers and closures in North America. With more than 40 years of experience, Elemental Container is able to provide guidance on every aspect of the packaging process including U.N. packaging requirements.
Specializing in Industrial aluminum bottles, we have over the years extended our expertise into aluminum containers for consumer products. In our 22,000 square foot warehouse, we stock the largest range of industrial aluminum bottles in North America.
At Elemental Container, our goal is to provide an outstanding service to customers and prospects by being curious, taking the time to understand each individual challenge and need in order to propose the right solution.
Founded in 1833, Tournaire was born with the first distillers of plants in Grasse France. Boilermakers originally, manufacturers of estagnons (bottles) and stills in copper, Tournaire has developed its know-how with the evolution of perfumery and according to its specific needs.
Tournaire’s diversification into different industrial sectors has been a reality for a long time. Today, Tournaire is a family owned company with a strong international presence. Our expertise, unanimously recognized, is put to the service of the industries of many economic sectors.
Tournaire’s innovative capacity, its determination to carry out its activities in compliance with the essential rules of sustainable development, make it an essential and trusted partner for a wide range of companies all over the world.
Tournaire has always believed that quality products deserve quality processing and packaging. This vision applies to all Tournaire’s lines of business. It is shared and implemented on a day-to-day basis by its employees whose know-how, skills and professionalism are universally acknowledged by its clients.
Although Tournaire has become a company of reference selling equipment and packaging throughout the six continents, it has maintained its values and individual features, today recognized by clients as qualities that set it apart:
- A pioneering spirit, always on the lookout for innovative solutionstaking into account the latest techniques and processes.
- Unfailing attention to the notion of service, to guarantee the quality and tailor-made nature of performance at every stage.
- Unique consideration for environmental issues, with business conducted in the framework of a global Quality-Safety-Environment approach.
Tournaire has a strong commitment to quality, environment and safety.
- Quality system: Both Tournaire’s Divisions possess ISO 9001 certification. They use high-performance computer systems for rapid processing of client demands, non-conformity and possible improvements
- Environment: Both Divisions of Tournaire are ISO 14001 certified. The Environmental Management system enables the company to make constant progress in limiting its impact on the environment.
- Safety: The Grasse site is MASE certified: since 2006 for the Equipment Division and since 2010 for the Packaging Division. The Tournaire Group has opted for safety through the adoption of this stringent standard.
- Health and working conditions: For the company as a whole, safety procedures are based on a preventive approach to industrial diseases and difficult working conditions.
- Management of skills, jobs and knowledge: Tournaire runs an ambitious training plan for all its employees. It benefits from the expert knowledge of its staff whose average seniority is high: 15 years with the company as of 2013.
For more information about Tournaire visit: https://www.tournaire.fr/en/